Friday 14 May 2010

Its been a very trying few days



Hello everyone,

Thank you for joining me again on my blog.
I am saddened though that I have lost the USA viewings. I am sure in time all will be well.
Its been rather a nice relaxing week, apart from this blogging issues, and yesterday with being both The Ascension and Our Lady of Fatima, it was a lovely prayer-filled day.

We have been doing photography in our Art Classes, and I thought I would put some photos up.
Brid has taken some & so have I. Today we learnt about texture



Through a post





These are mine, sticks and a rusty trailer
Brids muddy shoe

3 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

GREAT photos!
And thanks for inviting me to visit your wonderful blog Leanne!

Dove's Rest said...

I love the muddy sho one! looks great. Great to be back in touch with the blog. See you soon

Leanne said...

yeah renelle, I loved it too.