The frame was up and time for the seats and the ropes. I am still not fussed with the rope, but in time, it will be changed after negotiations between Grandad and Granddaughter.
Sunday, 27 December 2009
The photos of the swings
The construction of the swings commenced in August, after we moved in. It was just an idea. My Dad takes ideas seriously- as well as he is Semi- retired and loves a challenge. He put the plan together, constructed it on paper and purchased the materials. The day arrived. Lots of discussions and lots of digging. A VERY hot day. Lots of Water was needed for our workmen.


Here she is swinging and loving it. We have all had a swing with her. Its a great Swing, very long. And a throw at the very high netball hoop. It is just out of picture on the right hand side. So thanks Dad, great effort. Better than a bought one!!! Made with Love by Grandad and Daddy.
Labels:
construction,
family,
our home,
relaxing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
great pictures Leanne.
I think I am going to show my dh and ask him about making one for our children.
Hi Mum!!
Canyou please add me as one of your friends? i would have done so myself, but i don't know your password.
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours in christ
Brid
You have been added sweetie
Fantastic swing, and what a gorgeous comment from Brid! I hope the new year is filled with many blessings.
Post a Comment