Wednesday 24 September 2008

The month of the Rosary




Next month is the month of the Rosary. I love this month. We are getting ready by decorating our home. Something wonderful happened today, our parish secretary rang and asked us to have the Lady of the Rosary statue next week. We were going to ask anyway, so of course we jumped at this opportunity.

It is such a blessing to have her come to our home and stay the week. we make a special place of Honour for her.


I love the fact that when we pray the Rosary we reflect on the life of her son. It is so scriptural.


We have a statue of the Miraculous Mary, but to have this statue who travels through our parish is special. All the prays of the parish. I could go on.
An Update: We will receive Our Lady next week now.



1 comment:

Anne (aussieannie) said...

Leanne, what a blessing! No coincidence either I am sure! Remember how I mentioned I lived next door to a lovely priest we know? My main childhood memory of him is being over at his home because they had the parish statue of Our Lady there for the week and had invited us over to pray the rosary with them. I remember as a five year old being in AWE that this teenager could recite the WHOLE Litany of Our Lady off by heart!!

Enjoy having your Blessed Mother in your home!