Tuesday 16 September 2008

Homeschool Camp


Last week Brid and I travelled to Lennox Head to attend a Catholic homeschool camp. It was great to be there amongst wonderful women of faith. It was also great to see familiar faces- sharing the experience with some of our hunter valley homeschool families.
Brid made some great friends, and we just relaxed and chatted.
Latin Mass was very serene and reverent. We had a beautiful Franciscian Franternity Priest as our spiritual director. It was a God incident that it was the same priest we see each month at our own Latin Masses here in our own Cathedral.
I learnt so much more about the richness of the Catholic Faith and again it makes me pleased that I am who I am.
I think the most important thing is that I learnt that we all homeschool the same but different. We all have the same goal
I liked that I could impart little snippots of wisdom onto more experienced mums, and in turn gain from them.
Brilliant we will return.

No comments: