Sunday 16 October 2011

ME a Stylish Blogger...... award

Yesterday, I switched my computer on and to my surprise and delight into my mailbox was waiting a lovely little email, giving me a Stylisher Blog Award.
Me a Stylish Blogger.
As I had never received a blog award before, I was taken aback. What would I have to do to receive this award. What would I have to live up to.... nothing.  I look at other blogs and see these awards on there sidebars and think 'oh wouldn't that be nice to have someone think my blog is worthy of that.'
So my friend Sue selected me. You are too sweet Sue. I love our online chats. It brings a smile to my face when we get to have little chats.
Sue has been an inspiration to me and has helped me ,without realising it through a very hard time in our family through her honesty and unique writing style. Thank you.

So now I need to tell you 7 things about myself that you may not know about me.!!

1. I love coffee. As a nurse, I consumed tooo many cups a day. Now I  limit myself to 2.
2. I have the most adorable teenager as a daughter. I am so Blessed. But I think you all know that.
3.  I am actually rather shy..when I was  at school, I would go beetroot red if I was spoken to.
4.  Caving and Abseiling and rockclimbing where my hobbies before I was married.  Could I do them again. Yep in a flash.
5. My favourite subject is Human Anatomy and Geography.
6. We have lived in 5 houses in our married life.
7. Italy is my favourite country, but I would holiday any day in the Sunshine coast QLD.

And now for my awards. I love all my blogs I read but would like to
nominate
Anne from Under her Starry Mantle. I love her creations and she has been a treasure to find
Elizabeth from In the Heart of my home. Elizabeth has been a great inspiration to me with her many honest blog posts and her published books.
Lacy from Catholic Icing. I love Laceys craft. It was very helpful at Homeschool camp. Thanks.
Erin From Seven little Australians and counting. another inspiring blogger. We share many similar styles.
Faith from Strewing: Unschooling resources. I love her tuesday strewday.
I would like to nominate 2 teen bloggers, who both try very hard to keep interesting and fun blogs.
Sara. who tries hard to keep her blog fun and keeps close to her friends. I enjoy reading her blog posts.
Beth Who loves 50's fashion and Narnia, and has a great writing style.

Well I think I have written everything I need to. Hope these bloggers enjoy there award as much as I have.






6 comments:

Sue Elvis said...

Leanne, I am so glad you wanted to accept this award. I always love sharing with you. You are a very special person.

Your seven facts are so interesting. I could have guessed the first two but the others... caving, abseiling and rockclimbing? What a daring and adventurous person you are!!

I like your blog nominations!

God bless.

Leanne said...

Thanks Sue, It was fun to do. I really had to think about my facts and the blog awards. I look a leave from your book and nominated our up and coming teen blogs.
Affirmation. Thats what we all need. God Bless, Leanne

Judy Dudich said...

So much fun to learn these things about you! Congratulations on your award!

Leanne said...

Thank you Judy very much for your kind words. Thank you for dropping by..God Bless Leanne

bethy said...

Thanks so much for awarding me.
I have already done this award, thanks anyway.
Beth xoxo

Faith said...

Hi Leanne! Thanks for the nomination! Let me get right on it (sorry I'm a couple days late, kind of swamped at the moment!).