Wednesday 1 October 2008

St Therese of Lisieux

This is our cake and table setings
Brid dressed up as St Therese last year for a saints party.

Today is a special feast day. St Therese is Brid's and My Mums' confirmation saint. So we wanted to celebrate this day. Brid wanted to do something special, so we baked a cake and set a table for a feast dinner. Brid chose her fav. meal- spaghetti bolognese, and a cake made with vanilla icing and roses. We set the table with roses and Brids' St Therese doll. Fun night was had. Great cake.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Leanne

So pleased I found you:) I was trying to remember your blog name.

Happy Name Day Brid! It was my name day and princess' (7) too.

Leanne said...

Thanks Erin, We had a lovelt day.

Anne (aussieannie) said...

That certainly is a great cake! Happy feast day, I am glad it was beautiful for you all.

Anne (aussieannie) said...

I had to come back...is that Seduction roses you on the table? They look like this particular rose which is very beautiful and sweet...

Leanne said...

Anne,
The roses are Princess de Monaco. We grow them in our gardens. its on of our favourite Roses.

Leanne said...

Erin,
so pleased you found this blog too. I shall add you to my blog list Leanne.